- Build up and defend orthodox biblical Anglicans worldwide
- Develop faithful leaders
- Equip the local church to fulfill the Great Commission
- Counsel and defend Anglicans in distress
- Forge and maintain a working consensus among orthodox Anglicans in North America based on Anglican essentials
We plan to:
- Complete a needs assessment survey of ACNA churches and develop resources based on the identified needs.
- Establish our "Sure Foundation" congregational development group, an 18 month program for congregational growth that includes teaching, discussion and coaching on leadership, vision, evangelism, discipleship, every member ministry, healing, and gifts and ministry of the Holy Spirit. The goal is to help churches establish a missional DNA that is every-member based, Spirit-filled, biblically driven and outwardly focused.
- Present our Clergy Leadership Training Institute (CLTI) for rectors and other clergy leaders that will provide ongoing formation of leadership skills for mission, good governance, conflict resolution, congregational planning and development. Ongoing formation will include pastoral care, peer coaching and continuing education through small groups and individual coaching.
Download our membership brochure